Thank you for considering shaping the future of health care as a part of your personal legacy.
By including a gift in your will, trust or by beneficiary designation for the TGen Foundation, your generosity will strengthen efforts to bring earlier diagnoses and smarter treatments to patients for years to come.
Why it’s important to have a plan
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to ensure you have a plan in place. By taking the time to carefully consider what to do with your possessions, you pass along your values to the next generation. Planning gives you control and the opportunity to provide for your loved ones while supporting the causes that are important in your life.
How often should I review my plan?
Use this checklist to see if it’s time to revisit your estate plans.
- It has been three or more years since you last reviewed your plans.
- You recently retired or changed jobs.
- Your marital status has changed.
- Your health status has changed.
- You welcomed a new child or grandchild.
- The value of your estate has changed substantially.
- Your wishes have changed regarding how you would like your property distributed.
Learn more about how you can support TGen’s research with a gift that costs you nothing now.